D-Mulsion 1000 (Berry)
Emulsified vitamin D for enhanced bioavailability
- Helps to build strong bones and teeth
- Supports immune system function
- Offers 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D per convenient, once-daily drop
- Easy-to-use – drop directly into the mouth or mix in drinks
- Great-tasting natural berry flavour
D-Mulsion 1000 provides 1,000 IU of vitamin D per drop in an emulsified formula for improved bioavailability.1 The vitamin D receptor is present in nearly all human cells, demonstrating the important role of vitamin D in supporting good health.2 While it is best recognized for its ability to promote peak bone mass and maintain bone health in the elderly, vitamin D also contributes to healthy immune system function (especially in the upper respiratory tract).3 Despite its importance to many physiological functions, many Canadians have inadequate levels of vitamin D.4 This may result from insufficient sun exposure, wearing covering clothes, limited consumption of vitamin D-containing foods, dark skin colour, older age, and low intake of vitamin D supplements.5 With just one convenient drop daily, this formula helps prevent vitamin D deficiency and supports optimal bone and immune health. Available in a great-tasting berry flavour, D-Mulsion 1000 can be taken orally dropped on a finger or spoon, directly into the mouth, or mixed in drinks, and is ideal for those age 1 year and older who have difficulty or dislike swallowing capsules.
1. Traub, ML, Finnell, JS, Bhandiwad, A, Oberg, E, Suhaila, L, Bradley, R. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014; 99(8): 2720-2728. 2. Hossein-nezhad, A, Holick, MF. Mayo Clin Proc. 2013; 88(7): 720-55. 3. Saggese, G, Vierucci, F, Boot, AM, Czech-Kowalska, J, Weber, G, et al. Eur J Pediatr. 2015; 174(5): 565-76. 4. Statistics Canada. (2015). Health at a Glance: Vitamin D blood levels of Canadians. Retrieved from: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-625-x/2014001/article/14125-eng.htm 5. van Schoor, NM, Lips P. Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 25(4): 671-80.